Growing Leaders, Growing Companies, Episode #4 – Why It’s Never The Right Time to Start Using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
Or: Are You Really Getting What You Want from Your Business?
Popularized in Gino Wickman’s book, Traction, the Entrepreneurial Operating System focuses on strengthening the six key components of your business so you can:
- Master the moving parts of your organization.
- Focus your available resources in one, unified direction.
- Get immediate traction in your marketplace.
So why is it NEVER the right time to start using EOS? Find out in this episode of Growing Leaders, Growing Companies.
- Why one company saw EOS as “one more thing” they didn’t have time for – but they implemented it anyway and used it to solve 80% of their people issues
- How another company used EOS to go from a $38mm company to a $100mm one
- How you can “test drive” EOS with your leadership team
- Why understanding what you want in your business is more crucial than implementing any kind of strategic execution system in your business
To sign up for the complimentary Executive Alignment Session we discuss in this episode, request yours here.
Additionally, for a transcript of this episode, plus additional resources and best practices tools, visit http://McArdleBusinessAdvisors.com/podcast.