How to Ensure This Year Is a Total Waste of Time, Energy and Money
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms? (And are they driving you crazy?)
- You’re in a constant state of overwhelm.
- You know that you (or your team) are falling short of your highest potential.
- The people you associate with aren’t helping you reach a new level. (In fact, they may be holding you back!)
- Your current large “mastermind” isn’t producing results.
- Your current “guru” lacks real world business experience and expertise relevant to today’s quickly changing market and business conditions.
- The lag you feel in one area of your life is negatively impacting other areas of life.
If you want to get the same results you’re getting, then keep doing what you’re doing.
That’s the best way to ensure that this year is a total waste of your time, money and energy.
Or, you can decide today that enough is enough.
If you’re ready to get better results, surround yourself with people who are bolder and brighter than you.
It All Starts with a Mastermind
If you really want to get in-depth clarity on your business and life—and be in a position to make change fast—join a group of like-minded people who share your goals, such as a mastermind group.
Mastermind groups are founded on the principle that there’s power in the collective, that a group of focused people can offer each other the ideas and the resources to reach lofty goals. Plus, when your mastermind is led by a strong coach who can help you implement these ideas, your possibility for results multiplies geometrically.
Just imagine what you could accomplish if you surrounded yourself with the top 10% of your profession—and had a personal coach to guide you, step-by-step. Instead of getting mired in uncertainty or continuing to rely on “what’s always worked,” you would constantly:
- Uncover new strategies, fresh perspectives, and best practices to help you hit your revenue goals.
- Develop your skills and discipline to keep you on the cutting edge of your profession.
- Build and leverage the strategic relationships you need to grow your business quickly.
It’s Not For Everybody
Despite all of its benefits, joining a mastermind is not a cure-all and it’s not for everybody.
In order to make it work:
- You must be willing to make the time to work on your business, not just in your business. If you let the day-to-day operations of your business consume you, you simply won’t create the kind of change you need to see results, no matter how many masterminds you join.
- You must be willing to invest in yourself. Because the mastermind depends on having high-level participants, there’s often a significant investment to join. This ensures that the members are committed to contributing to the group. As with many investments in your business, if you leverage it wisely, it will show a return. However, you have to commit to the upfront investment.
- You must be willing to make a commitment to taking action. Are you ready to implement change in your business? You’ll learn a wealth of new strategies in your mastermind, but if you’re not willing to put them into practice, you simply won’t get better results. However, if you are willing to see these changes through, the dividends are potentially limitless.
Does This Resonate with You?
Would taking part in a mastermind group such as this be helpful to you?
Can you envision yourself participating in something like this?
If so, I want to personally support you in your growth and development by offering you the chance to take your business, career and life to the next level.
Right now, we have spots open in the Revenue Roundtable, our marketing and sales mastermind for growing businesses.
The mastermind offers you the rare opportunity to discuss business strategy, share hard-earned knowledge and trade constructive criticism with an elite group of your peers. It also allows you to leverage the combined resources of a select few to dramatically improve growth—and profitability. I invite you to discover more details about the Roundtable here.
Our next group will be starting this summer. Because of the exclusive nature of the program, it is strictly limited by numbers and is offered through invitation only. To discover more about this powerful mastermind and to apply for consideration, simply reach out to me at kmcardle@McArdleBusinessAdvisors.com or call me at (612) 865-7503.